COLLABs are designated group study rooms equipped with wireless screen sharing (Airtame).
COLLAB-301 is located on the 3rd floor of the Library to the left of the Research Help Desk. COLLAB-501 is on the 5th floor of the Library through the doors to your left if you are getting off the elevator and to your right if you are coming up the stairs.
- COLLABs can be reserved by SMSU students and faculty/staff using their StarID login.
- Rooms are booked
- in 30-minute increments;
- with a maximum of 2 hours per person per day;
- for regular Library/TRC hours, (except for 30 minutes before closing).
- Rooms are available to book a maximum of 48 hours in advance (you can book your room up to 30 minutes in advance of needing it).
- You will receive an email confirming your time slot. Keep your email confirmation (you can use this to kindly ask groups to vacate if necessary).