COLLABs are designated group study rooms equipped with wireless screen sharing (Airtame). You can download the Airtame app on your device, which will allow you to share your screen with the entire group.
COLLAB-301 is located on the 3rd floor of the Library to the left of the Research Help Desk.
COLLAB 317 and COLLAB 318 are also on the 3rd floor of the Library on the wall opposite the staircase (the same wall that the elevators are on).
COLLAB 516 is located on the 5th floor of the Library.
- COLLABs can be reserved by SMSU students and faculty/staff using their StarID login.
- Rooms are booked
- in 30-minute increments;
- with a maximum of 2 hours per person per day;
- for regular Library/TRC hours, (except for 30 minutes before closing).
- Rooms are available to book a maximum of 48 hours in advance (you can book your room up to 30 minutes in advance of needing it).
- An SMSU email address must be used.
- You will receive an email confirming your time slot. Keep your email confirmation (you can use this to kindly ask groups to vacate if necessary).